About this Course:
This course covers the fundamental building blocks of your required skillset. You will understand the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modelling and the risk assessment. We explore the Darknet and mind-set of the cybercriminal. Covering malware exploit kits phishing zero day vulnerabilities and much more. You will learn about the global tracking and hacking infrastructures that nation states run. Covering the NSA FBI CIA GCHQ Chinas MSS and other intelligence agencies capabilities. You will understand the foundations of operating system security and privacy functionality. A close look at the new Windows 10 privacy issues and how to best mitigate them. There is a complete easy to follow crash course on encryption how encryption can be bypassed and what you can do to mitigate the risks. Master defences against phishing SMShing vishing identity theft scam cons another social engineering threats.
Finally we cover the extremely important but underused security control of isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes application isolation virtual machines Whonix and Qubes OS.
This is volume 1 of 4 of your complete guide to cyber security privacy and anonymity.
- A basic understanding of using operating systems networks and the Internet.
- Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn.
- Please note this is Volume 1 of 4 of the complete course.
After the completion of all 4 volumes you will know more than 80 percent of security professionals government and law enforcement agents and even expert hackers about maintaining security privacy and anonymity.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats - advanced hackers trackers malware and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods
- We cover operating system security privacy and patching - On Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 MacOS and Linux
- Explore the threat landscape - Darknets dark markets zero day vulnerabilities exploit kits malware phishing and much more
- You will master encryption in an easy to follow crash course
- Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization Covering sandboxes application isolation virtual machines Whonix and Qubes OS
- You will learn about nation state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure
- Know Yourself - The Threat and Vulnerability Landscape
- Know Your Enemy - The Current Threat and Vulnerability Landscape
- Encryption Crash Course
- Setting up a Testing Environment Using Virtual Machines
- Operating System Security and Privacy (Windows vs Mac OS X vs Linux)
- Security Bugs and Vulnerabilities
- Reducing Threat Privilege
- Social Engineering and Social Media Offence and Defence
- Security Domains
- Security Through Isolation and Compartmentalization
- BONUS - What's next?... Volume 2 3 and 4
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.