Learn a practical skill-set in securing laptops desktops and mobile devices from all types of threats including advanced hackers trackers exploit kits thieves and much more.
On this course we cover end-point-protection which is an extremely important and hot topic in cyber security right now!
Become a cyber security specialist - Go from a beginner to advanced in this easy to follow expert course.
Covering all the major platforms Windows MacOS Linux iOS and Android.
Master the selection and implementation of solid disk encryption technology to protect devices from disk decryption attacks.
Understand the current and next generation anti-virus solutions how they work how to select the best products and how to implement them successfully.
Covering traditional end-point-protection technologies through to next generation and future technology; application control execution prevention machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Learn how we can detect and monitor for threats such as malware and hackers through the use of security through deception and detection technologies.
We have fun learning how to seek and destroy system resident malware and hackers. Get up to speed on your hacker hunting!
Learn how to perform operating system hardening to decrease the attacker surfaces of your devices to make them safer.
Explore the best techniques in anti-forensics to securely delete data and meta-data so that it is unrecoverable by even computer forensics experts.
Plus there is more. We end by looking the extremely important topic of email and messenger security. Email has natively poor security but in this course I teach you how to overcome those weaknesses and fully secure your communication.
This is volume 4 of 4 of your complete guide to cybersecurity privacy and anonymity.
- A basic understanding of using operating systems networks and the Internet. Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn.
- I recommend you watch volumes 1 2 and 3 of this complete course before watching this volume 4 although it is not required.
- You can take this volume as a stand-alone course.
- Please note this is Volume 4 of 4 of the complete course. After the completion of all 4 volumes you will know more than 80percent of security professionals government and law enforcement agents and even expert hackers about maintaining security privacy and anonymity.
Who should take this course
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- An advanced practical skill-set in securing laptops desktops and mobile devices
- Become a cyber security specialist
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods
- You will master the selection and implementation of solid disk encryption technology to protect devices fully from disk decryption attacks
- We cover all the diverse technologies offered by end-point-protection software; from traditional approaches through to next generation and future technology. Covering methods like application control execution prevention machine learning and AI
- How to detect and monitor for threats such as malware and hackers through the use of security through deception and detection technologies
- How to seek and destroy system resident malware and hackers; Get up to speed on your hacker hunting!
- How to perform operating system hardening to decrease the attacker surfaces of your devices to make them safer
- We explore the best techniques in anti-forensics to securely delete data and meta-data so that it is unrecoverable by even computer forensics experts
- We end by looking the extremely important topic of email and messenger security
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate
- Goals and Learning Objectives - Volume 4
- File and Disk Encryption
- Anti-Virus and End-Point-Protection
- Next Generation - Anti-Virus End-Point-Protection Detection & Response (EDR)
- End-Point-Protection Technology
- Threat Detection and Monitoring
- Malware and Hacker Hunting on the End-Point
- Operating System and Application Hardening
- Secure Deleting Evidence Elimination and Anti-Forensics
- Email Security Privacy and Anonymity
- Messengers - Security Privacy and Anonymity
- Wrap Up
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.