About this Course:
Cisco's new CCNA certification exam is the 200-125.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer and/or VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator of their choice to study along with this course. (ex: GNS3 or BOSON)
My new CCNA course will be a bit different than my original CCNA course. This will be a very in-depth course that was designed to target Corporate Clients and/or Enterprise Networks. This course will have everything you need, not only to prepare and pass Cisco's NEW CCNA (200-125), the NEW CCENT (100-105) certification exam, but there's much more information that is introduced in this course!
The format will be a bit different, but the information will be straight, to the point and very detailed. You will also find that the course length and individual lectures are not restricted. This means, that some lectures may be lengthier than what is typical in e-Learning sites. Any promotions for this course or any other course or product will be advertised on "The Networking Doctors" or www.thenetworkingdoctors.com website; or we may choose to send you an email about it.
Also, this course "Cisco New CCNA (200-125): The Gold Standard" will NOT be published in various e-Learning sites that I am currently in as of now. sorry guys :(
My CCNA (200-125) will be published here and only in a hand full of other sites worldwide!
Please remember, that my old CCNA course (200-120), will also have ALL the new information needed to prepare and pass the NEW CCNA (200-125) certification exam.
This means that, it is NOT necessary to purchase this CCNA: THE GOLD STANDARD if you already have my other CCNA course unless you want to learn topics that go beyond the certification exam!
- Basic understanding of Networking
- Students will need to obtain, either the Cisco Packet Tracer or similar simulators (i.e.: GNS3, BOSON, ETC). These are not part of the course and it is not provided
- A CCNA R/S Study Guide book would be helpful
- Desire to pass the CCNA R/S certification exam
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- This course will have everything you need, not only to prepare and pass Cisco's NEW CCNA (200-125), the NEW CCENT (100-105) certification exam, but there's much more information that is introduced in this course!
- This is a complete CCNA R/S It is designed to prepare the student to be able take any of these certification exam
- Once you finish this course, the student will not only have the confidence to take and be able to pass the test, but they should be able to transfer the knowledge acquired to a networking environment
- Understanding the concepts as provided in this course is an essential part of any network in order to communicate and transmit information. Mastering this knowledge will make the student or IT Professional a much more valuable asset in any Network or IT environment
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.