No matter who you are or what you do, whether at work or in the community, you are likely involved in meetings. Meetings are costly, whether they are held in a company boardroom or at the local coffee shop. To ensure that meetings are productive and worth the expense involved, three ingredients are necessary: an assurance of closure, a strong chair or leader, and accurate minutes. It has been said that if accurate minutes have not been recorded, then the meeting may just as well not have taken place. If people can't remember or agree on what actually occurred at a meeting, how can the group effectively accomplish its objectives? After this course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: The Role of a Minute-Taker
- Session Three: The Skills of a Minute-Taker
- Session Four: Meeting Agreements
- Session Five: Minute Styles
- Session Six: What Do I Record?
- Session Seven: Techniques for Preparing Minutes
- Session Eight: Taking Minutes in an Interactive Meeting
- Session Nine: The Minute Book
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.