Most people who call themselves trainers today probably didn't start out to be trainers. They often work in a field where they develop extensive knowledge and then are asked to share what they know. Many trainers have some experience with teaching, writing, or leadership, although they come from nearly every field. As such, people who work as trainers are often put into difficult situations without much understanding of what training is or how to do it well. We know that being a good trainer is the result of developing skills to bring information to an audience. This information will then engage, empower, and encourage continued learning and development. This will give you the skills that you need so that your students not only learn, but also enjoy the process, retain information shared, and use their new skills back in the workplace. Participants will also have the opportunity to conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
Learning objectives will include:
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles.
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques.
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining a Successful Training Program
- Session Three: What Makes a Successful Trainer?
- Session Four: A Word About Adult Learning
- Session Five: The Learning Process
- Session Six: Principles of Adult Learning
- Session Seven: What's Your Type? How About Mine?
- Session Eight: Applying the Learning Cycle
- Session Nine: Extroverts and Introverts
- Session Ten: The Training Process
- Session Eleven: Planning Training
- Session Twelve: Choosing Training Methods
- Session Thirteen: Designing a Learning Sequence
- Session Fourteen: Adding Games
- Session Fifteen: Setting the Climate
- Session Sixteen: Presentation Skills
- Session Seventeen: Dealing with Difficult Trainees
- Session Eighteen: On-the-Job Training
- Session Nineteen: Training Presentations.
- Session Twenty: Designing Evaluations
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.