With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need training that helps them adjust to their new role. Learning how to supervise your new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. This course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Adjusting to Your Role
- Session Three: A Supervisor's Responsibilities
- Session Four: Action-Centered Leadership
- Session Five: Making Plans
- Session Six: Setting Goals
- Session Seven: Defining Leadership
- Session Eight: The Situational Leadership Model
- Session Nine: What's Your Type? How About Mine?
- Session Ten: Team Building Tips
- Session Eleven: Developing a High-Performing Team
- Session Twelve: Communication Skills
- Session Thirteen: Motivating Employees
- Session Fourteen: Orientation and Onboarding
- Session Fifteen: Training Tips and Tricks
- Session Sixteen: Providing Feedback
- Session Seventeen: Doing Delegation Right
- Session Eighteen: Dealing with Conflict
- Session Nineteen: Managing Disciplinary Issues
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.