About this Course:
Office 365 holds the key to a new way of work - a true digital workplace, accessible from anywhere on any device. But many people who have an Office 365 subscription continue to work the way they always have. To change behavior - it's essential to focus on the value and the benefits.
This course is unlike any other traditional e-learning course you have come across before. In this course, you will be taken on an eye-opening journey through the Office 365 jungle, guided by Productivity Coach and ex-Microsoft employee Ulrika Hedlund. In a unique concept of story-based tutorials, you will see real life scenarios of "what you need to know" to effectively use these tools to work smarter.
- This course is designed for users that have an Office 365 subscription
- In most lectures, the course will be based on the assumption that you have a subscription where you can use Office on a computer, the web and the mobile.
- But even if you have another type of license, you will still benefit from many of the apps that are available in all subscriptions
- Users who have Office 365 on a Windows based computer will benefit the most from this course
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- A full understanding of how the tools in Office 365 can effectively be used in real life
- How to access your Office 365 digital workplace from anywhere on any device
- Work smarter with cloud-based documents using OneDrive and SharePoint, and understand when to use what
- Master the ins and outs of Skype for Business to effectively communicate and meet online
- Take better control of your inbox by leveraging email management best practices and by knowing how to effectively use Outlook across devices
- How to get better organized using digital notebooks in OneNote - saved to the cloud and accessible from anywhere
- How to use Sway and PowerPoint effectively to tell powerful stories
- Insights into how you can enhance teamwork using modern apps like Teams and Planner
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.