As a manager, you're probably used to dealing with tough situations: employees who insist on being late, team members who miss deadlines, and staff members who can't get along. But conversations about an employee's personal appearance are a whole different ball game. It's something that we often avoid talking about, or worse, make light of. This has two major themes. First, we'll give you a framework for having those tough conversations. We'll also give you some guidelines for customizing that framework for your organization. Then, we'll look at some common tough conversations that come up, including body odor, flatulence, poor clothing and hair decisions, and bad breath. At the end of the workshop participants will have a chance to role play a tough situation. You'll walk away well prepared for any kind of challenging conversation.
This course will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Let's Talk About It!
- Session Three: Guidelines for Difficult Conversations
- Session Four: Overcoming Objections
- Session Five: Bad Hair Days (And Weeks and Months)
- Session Six: Addressing Piercings and Body Artwork
- Session Seven: Helping Employees Dress for Success
- Session Eight: Bad Breath
- Session Nine: Body Odor
- Session Ten: Gastrointestinal Issues
- Session Eleven: Bad Habits
- Session Twelve: Putting it into Practice
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.