Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, you'll want to be prepared for the training that you do. Your participants will begin the process of becoming trainers themselves, and understand that training is a process where skills, knowledge, and attitudes are applied. Every trainer must be able to create and deliver engaging, compelling workshops that will encourage trainees to come back for more. Skills such as facilitating, needs analyses, understanding participant's needs, and managing tough topics will give your trainees what the need to become a trainer themselves. This course touches on the definition of training and facilitation, materials, lesson plans, activities for the lesson, how to prepare for and start a workshop, delivery, interactivity, how to deal with difficult participants, how to tackle tough topics.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding Training and Facilitation
- Module Three: Gathering Materials
- Module Four: Creating a Lesson Plan
- Module Five: Choosing Activities
- Module Six: Preparing for the Workshop
- Module Seven: Getting Off on the Right Foot
- Module Eight: Delivery Tips and Tricks
- Module Nine: Keeping it Interactive
- Module Ten: Dealing With Difficult Participants
- Module Eleven: Tackling Tough Topics
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.