About this Course:
Welcome to The Ultimate Ethical Hacking Boot Camp.
Learn Ethical Hacking from a world famous Ethical Hacker who has professional endorsements from people like Mark Cuban Billionaire tech entrepreneur Star of Shark Tank and the legendary cyber security expert John McAfee. Seely thinks entirely out of the box and has consistently looked to leverage his skills for the good of society
McAfee said in a statement.
This course is jam packed with content and will take an absolutely beginner in Cybersecurity and ethical hacking from zero to being able to actually hack wireless routers crack passwords and understand the reasons why those things work. You will be getting live video demonstrations lectures and in some videos will be on camera explaining something.
We talk about the process of hacking from gathering information in the Recon phase to more involved looks at our targets in the scanning phase. Enumeration and System hacking bring the basic hacking process to a close but that is not the end of things far from it.
Many of todays large hacks and data breaches that you see all over the news are the result of very clever and persistent social engineers. Social Engineers figure out that you can't always hack the machines and sometimes its much easier to hack the unsuspecting person using the machine. Learn valuable skills in conducting Social Engineering Penetration Tests as well as how to protect against social engineering attacks.
You are going to enjoy the demos in the course as they will walk you through the whole process and not just the highlights. You can follow along with every single demo and make them into practice courses for yourself. In just a few hours you will already be figuring out new ways to use the software tools and tricks I have shown you and come up with new things to try. It is kind of addicting once you get into it.
I can't promise a prestigious job right out of the gate but I can promise you that you will learn way more in this course than you thought was possible and you will want to learn even more. Get rid of the mystery and learn what real hackers know. If you are excited at the idea of being an ethical hacker then there is no better place to start than right here.
- A basic understanding of computers
- A basic understanding of networking
- Windows or Linux or Mac Operating system and hardware capable of running virtual machines or spare hardware to run the other operating systems necessary to perform the Practice Demos
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Anyone with a basic tech/computer background that wants to learn about ethical hacking and Cybersecurity
- Anyone already in the information security field who wants to get some practical experience and brush up on skills
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Setup a testing lab for penetration testing
- Identify and hack into wireless access points
- Recover lost passwords with password cracking tools
- Simulate a phishing attack to steal usernames and passwords with a decoy website
- Introduction to the Ultimate Ethical Hacking Boot Camp
- Hacking Lab Setup - Windows and Mac Instructions
- Recon: Phase 1 of the Hacking Process
- Scanning: Phase 2 of the Hacking Process
- Enumeration: Phase 3 of the Hacking Process
- Hacking: Phase 4 of the Hacking Process
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Password Cracking
- Social Engineering
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.