About this Course:
Want to do MORE with Microsoft Excel? Need to speed up your spreadsheet workflow
Spreadsheet software programs like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers and LibreOffice are more than just tables! Used properly, they're essential tools for helping you analyze and understand just about any kind of data. In this practical course suitable for beginner and intermediate-level spreadsheet users, we'll use a real-world example to learn more about spreadsheet navigation, formatting, functions, and simple data clean-up tools.
Whether you want to just get faster and feel more confident using spreadsheets, or just use spreadsheet software to better analyze your data, understanding spreadsheets makes it possible.
HOW IS THIS COURSE DIFFERENT?
My name is Kathleen, and I've been teaching technology to beginners under the moniker Robobunnyattack! since 2009. I believe that with the right approach, anyone can learn anything.
My goal in this course is to help you get better and faster at using ANY spreadsheet software. In this course, I'll demonstrate practical and time-saving steps using a real-world example. As we work together, I'll explain WHY and HOW things work the way they do, so you can learn more quickly and with more confidence.
As we sort through and analyze our spreadsheet data, we'll cover:
- How to quickly navigate and format large data sets
- How to use functions to answer specific questions about your data
- Handy tricks for speeding up your workflow
And much more! I'll demonstrate each step using LibreOffice, a FREE and easy-to-use office productivity suite. You can apply these skills in your preferred spreadsheet software program, such as Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or Google Spreadsheets.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to use Microsoft Excel or any other spreadsheet software application to analyze your data more efficiently and with more confidence!
This course includes lifetime access to over 50 minutes of step-by-step videos. You'll also get supplementary text lectures, free downloads, and links to helpful resources. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME?
This completely depends on your availability and learning preference. You can work through all the video lectures in one afternoon, or pace yourself over several days or weeks - it's up to you!
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with Internet access
- Any spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel, LibreOffice, or OpenOffice
- Some rudimentary spreadsheet skills (data entry, basic calculations)
- A desire to learn!
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate-level users of Microsoft Excel (or any spreadsheet software)
- Knowledge workers seeking to strengthen their data management skills
- Learners of all ages who want to REALLY understand how to use spreadsheets - not just memorize a series of steps!
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- In this course, we'll use a real-world example to practice spreadsheet navigation, formatting tricks, understanding and writing functions, and how to use data clean-up tools
- We'll focus on WHY and HOW things work in spreadsheets - so you can develop an intuitive understanding of how to use ANY spreadsheet software
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to use spreadsheet software with confidence, so you can better analyze and understand your data!
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.