About this Course:
We all have a voice - but can we all narrate Audiobooks? Audiobooks are all the rage nowadays.
Find out what it takes to get into the voice-over business, including how to set up your own studio, what equipment you need, the software, the hardware, and the finer details of narration; how to record, edit, master your recording, and how to upload in various file formats. Best of all, how do you make money with your voice - whether you want some mad money or make voice-over a career.
- The student should have a familiarity with computers, and be comfortable downloading software and manipulating it according to instructions
- The student must have a love of, and ability to read aloud fluently. You do not need to be an actor!
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- What is voice-over?
- Where/how is it used?
- Who is the ideal candidate for voice-over?
- How much does it cost to get started?
- What equipment do I need?
- Can I understand the software? Is it hard to learn? (NO!)
- How do I submit files?
- How much money can I make?
- Do I have what I takes?
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.