The Web Design Career Starter Library from ITonlinelearning will provide you with all the necessary training to begin or enhance your career as a Web Designer, Graphic Designer or Web Developer. The training in this carefully tailored study bundle will provide credibility to current, or future employers.
This Web Design Career Starter Library is the perfect starting place to learn the fundamentals that will provide you with a solid foundation to begin your journey to a rewarding career. This library will provide you with not only value for money, but also the flexibility to choose which courses you would like to study.
- Junior Web Designer - GBP22,500
- Junior Graphic Designer - GBP21,000
- Junior Web Developer - GBP25,500
To work in a web development environment, it is vital to gain the skills and knowledge that employers consider to be essential. This will increase your employment and earning potentials. This package requires a study time of approximately 10-20 hours per course, which means that they can be completed within a relatively short period of time. Simply adding these skills to your CV can dramatically improve your chances of successfully applying for entry-level positions.
The Web Design Career Starter Library includes:
- Illustrator: Essentials
- Illustrator: Advanced
- Photoshop Extended: Essentials
- Photoshop Extended: Advanced
- Flash Professional: Essentials
- InDesign: Essentials
- CSS & XHTML for Web Development
- Expression Web 4: Essentials
- Dreamweaver: Essentials
- WordPress Backup, Security and Performance
- WordPress Essentials for Business
- WordPress Theme Selector and Customisation
- CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist
Who should take this course
These courses are perfectly suited to those who are looking to gain the skills needed to begin a career in web design or web development.
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
- Extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Excellent resource for refreshing your knowledge and preparing for interviews
- Our Advisors will help you build your CV once you have completed the training
Today, many students prefer the ease of studying at their own pace and in an environment of their choosing - this is made possible by online study. Additionally, online training courses often prove to be more cost effective than the traditional classroom-based alternative.
Studying online grants students the ability to study at their own convenience, and review the content as many times as needed until they feel they have a comfortable understanding of it.
About Course Provider
Located in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom, ITonlinelearning was founded by Jeremy Dargie in 2009. Our aim is to help both aspiring and seasoned professionals gain internationally recognised, accredited certifications that enable them to begin and develop their careers and develop into sought after and well-versed professionals.
We are able to tailor your courses to your specific needs, giving you the opportunity to study courses on offer from world-leading companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, PRINCE2, Adobe, NEBOSH and CIW, to name but a few. These certifications will help you, like thousands others, reach your certification goals and beyond, ensuring that you develop your chosen career into a lucrative and rewarding profession.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.