Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
Employers worldwide are searching for professionals with validated skills. With a Microsoft certification in hand, you’ll certainly stand out from the crowd.
This course has been designed to prepare you for the Microsoft 70-646 MCITP: Server Administrator certification exam. The exam covers the following topics:
- Planning for server deployment.
- Planning for server management.
- Monitoring and maintaining servers.
- Planning application and data provisioning.
- Planning for business continuity and high availability.
This course incorporates both the planning of the server infrastructure and key aspects of the implementation, management and maintenance of Active Directory and Network Infrastructure. It covers the most important job tasks for Server Administrators who are responsible for the planning, operations, and day-to-day maintenance of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 servers in the enterprise.
The great thing about our Windows 70-646 Pro: Designing and Planning Windows Server 2008, Windows Administrator course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the Windows 70-646 Pro: Designing and Planning Windows Server 2008, Windows Administrator certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Who should take this course
This course is intended for IT Professionals who want to gain the knowledge and skills needed to plan and implement a Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 environment.
Certificate of Completion
Module 1: Planning Server Deployment
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Overview of Windows Server 2008 Deployment - Part 1
- 1.3 Overview of Windows Server 2008 Deployment - Part 2
- 1.4 Overview of Windows Server 2008 Deployment - Part 3
- 1.5 Overview of Windows Server 2008 Deployment - Part 4
- 1.6 Identifying Windows Server 2008 Compatibility Issues
- 1.7 Developing A Deployment Plan - Part 1
- 1.8 Developing A Deployment Plan - Part 2
- 1.9 Planning the Server Decommissioning
- 1.10 Commissioning Windows 2008 Server
- 1.11 Planning Server Deployment Summary
Module 2: Automating Server Deployment
- 2.1 Understanding Deployment Options - Part 1
- 2.2 Understanding Deployment Options - Part 2
- 2.3 Windows Automated Installation Kit - Part 1
- 2.4 Windows Automated Installation Kit - Part 2
- 2.5 Windows Automated Installation Kit - Part 3
- 2.6 Working with Images
- 2.7 Using Windows Deployment Services - Part 1
- 2.8 Using Windows Deployment Services - Part 2
- 2.9 Using Windows Deployment Services - Part 3
- 2.10 Using Windows Deployment Services - Part 4
- 2.11 Automating Server Activation
- 2.12 Automating Server Deployment Summary
Module 3: Planning for Server Management
- 3.1 Introduction to Server Management
- 3.2 Remote Server Management - Part 1
- 3.3 Remote Server Management - Part 2
- 3.4 Remote Server Management - Part 3
- 3.5 Decentralizing Server Management - Part 1
- 3.6 Decentralizing Server Management - Part 2
- 3.7 Planning for Server Management Summary
Module 4: Planning the Network Infrastructure
- 4.1 Planning an IPv4 Addressing Scheme - Part 1
- 4.2 Planning an IPv4 Addressing Scheme - Part 2
- 4.3 Planning an IPv6 Addressing Scheme
- 4.4 Planning an IPv6 Transition
- 4.5 Planning the DHCP Infrastructure - Part 1
- 4.6 Planning the DHCP Infrastructure - Part 2
- 4.7 Planning DHCP Configuration
- 4.8 Planning the Network Infrastructure Summary
Module 5: Planning Name Resolution Services
- 5.1 Gathering Information for The Name Resolution Design - Part 1
- 5.2 Gathering Information for The Name Resolution Design - Part 2
- 5.3 Designing a DNS Server Strategy - Part 1
- 5.4 Designing a DNS Server Strategy - Part 2
- 5.5 Designing DNS Zone Implementations - Part 1
- 5.6 Designing DNS Zone Implementations - Part 2
- 5.5 Optimizing DNS Servers
- 5.7 Designing DNS for High Availability and Security
- 5.8 Designing a WINS Name Resolution Strategy
- 5.9 Planning Name Resolution Services Summary
Module 6: Planning File and Print Services
- 6.1 Planning File Services - Part 1
- 6.2 Planning File Services - Part 2
- 6.3 Planning File Services - Part 3
- 6.4 Planning File Services - Part 4
- 6.5 Planning File Services - Part 5
- 6.6 Planning for Storage Management
- 6.7 Planning Print Services - Part 1
- 6.8 Planning Print Services - Part 2
- 6.9 Planning Print Services - Part 3
- 6.10 Planning File and Print Services Summary
Module 7: Planning Active Directory Domain Services
- 7.1 Planning ADDS Forests
- 7.2 Planning ADDS Domains
- 7.3 Planning ADDS Physical Structure - Part 1
- 7.4 Planning ADDS Physical Structure - Part 2
- 7.5 Planning Administrative Structures
- 7.6 Planning ADDS Maintenance Strategies
- 7.7 Planning Group Policy Implementations - Part 1
- 7.8 Planning Group Policy Implementations - Part 2
- 7.9 Planning Group Policy Implementations - Part 3
- 7.10 Planning Group Policy Implementations - Part 4
- 7.11 Planning ADDS Summary
Module 8: Planning Active Directory Certificate Services
- 8.1 Overview of Public Key Infrastructure and ADCS - Part 1
- 8.2 Overview of Public Key Infrastructure And ADCS- Part 2
- 8.3 Designing Certificate Authority Hierarchy
- 8.4 Design Certificate Template
- 8.5 Designing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- 8.6 Planning a D Certificate Servers
Module 9: Planning High Availability
- 9.1 Overview of High Availability
- 9.2 Planning Network Load Balancing
- 9.3 Planning Failover Clustering - Part 1
- 9.4 Planning Failover Clustering - Part 2
- 9.5 Planning High Availability Summary
Module 10: Planning Backups for Windows Server
- 10.1 Planning Backups for Windows Server - Part 1
- 10.2 Planning Backups for Windows Server - Part 2
- 10.3 Planning a Backup Policy
- 10.4 Planning Restore Policies for Windows Server2008
- 10.5 Planning Business Continuity Summary
Module 11: Planning Server Monitoring and Maintenance
- 11.1 Planning Server Monitoring - Part 1
- 11.2 Planning Server Monitoring - Part 2
- 11.3 Planning Server Maintenance
- 11.4 Planning Server Monitoring and Maintenance Summary
- 11.5 Conclusion
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.