About this Course:
Using my step by step instructions, you will quickly master many of the popular features available in Word. The included sample documents, instructions and quizzes will ensure you fully understand and can utilize the skills you've learned in this course. By the end of this course, you will be able to create advanced Word documents with ease.
Some of the many skills you will take with you from this course are:
- How to navigate the tabs and contextual tabs and locate the commands you need
- How to use the keytips
- How to utilize the Quick Access Toolbar so you can work more efficiently
- How to protect your document with a password
- How to Inspect and remove metadata from your document
- How to utilize the export feature, encompassing it many options to create a more dimensional document
- How to work effectively work with styles
- How to add headers and footers to various types of documents
- How to work with footnotes and endnotes
- How to add, edit, update and troubleshoot a table of contents
- How to create a table of authority, including marking and editing citations and creating categories
- How to create five different types of tables
- How to work with tables, including their borders and styles
- How to correctly work with track changes, including setting options and showing markups
- How to add, remove and create custom watermarks
- How to add line numbering to documents and sections as well as to suppress from selected lines.
- How to add custom bullets to your bullet lists and the bullet library
- Create and access a personal template
I've also included a Tips and Tricks section which includes quick time saving steps to assist you with utilizing features to their fullest.
The course is broken into modules, each covering a feature and going through the steps to access, incorporate and customize the feature. The majority of the modules include sample document so you can follow along as we walk through the features and their options. Once the module has been completed, you can take a quiz to verify your understanding of the feature. And, you can also download the step by step instructions for each feature outlined.
- Target Audience
This course is targeted for all individuals, whether you are looking for a review or just learning how to use Word
- You will need Word 2016, however the instructions can also be used with Word 2013. You should download the sample documents beforehand if you wish to follow along with the selected modules
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
This course is meant for those wishing to enhance their Word skill set as well as those just learning
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
Harness your newly acquired knowledge to create more advanced Word documents with greater efficiency and confidence
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.