Rudeness in the workplace is increasing to the level that universities are studying it. Everyone is busy, everyone is stressed, and most people take it out on their colleagues at one time or another. We've all been in a situation where we need to print something ASAP and someone has left the printer jammed, or we need coffee and the coffeepot is empty. Technology is supposed to make life easier and simpler, but most managers find themselves cleaning up the messes caused by too many gadgets. This course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Making Your Company a Technology-Friendly Place
- Session Three: Conquering Computers
- Session Four: Communicating with the IT Department
- Session Five: Choosing Software Wisely
- Session Six: Technical Training
- Session Seven: Setting an IT Budget
- Session Eight: Security and Privacy
- Session Nine: Uncontrolled vs. Controlled Networks
- Session Ten: Ergonomics
- Session Eleven: System Usage Policies
- Session Twelve: Taking Care of Company Property
- Session Thirteen: Time-Saving Tools
- Session Fourteen: Telephone Etiquette
- Session Fifteen: Instant Messaging
- Session Sixteen: Telecommuting
- Session Seventeen: Workplace Rage
- Session Eighteen: It's Not Working!
- Session Nineteen: A Policies and Procedures Checklist
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.