In 2012 alone, the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission ordered that $365,400,000 (that's 365.4 million dollars!) be paid out for discrimination and harassment charges. No wonder companies are working to be more proactive in preventing harassment. But how do you prevent harassment from occurring? What sorts of policies should be in place? What should managers do to protect their employees? And if a complaint is filed, what will we do? All of these questions (and more!) will be answered in this course.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: The Background
- Module Three: Developing an Anti-Harassment Policy
- Module Four: Policies in the Workplace
- Module Five: Proper Procedures in the Workplace
- Module Six: False Allegations
- Module Seven: Other Options
- Module Eight: Sexual Harassment
- Module Nine: Mediation
- Module Ten: Conflict Resolution
- Module Eleven: The Aftermath
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.