Whether you are creating a workplace wellness program from scratch, or enhancing what you already have, you're already on the right track! With increasing costs of health care, a shrinking workforce, and aging workers, a savvy workplace understands the value in supporting workers to improve their conditioning and to live a fitter lifestyle. This course includes all aspects of designing or upgrading a program, from concept through implementation, to review.
This will help you teach participants how to:
- Describe the necessity of workplace wellness programs
- Create program elements that reflect the needs of employees and the objectives of the organization
- Select program elements that fit the context of current operations
- Establish implementation and evaluation strategies
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: The Case for Wellness
- Session Three: Building the Foundation
- Session Four: Gathering Support
- Session Five: Gathering Data
- Session Six: Performing a Needs Analysis
- Session Seven: Program Elements
- Session Eight: Implementing Your Workplace Wellness Program
- Session Nine: Reviewing the Plan
- Session Ten: Evaluating and Reporting Results
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.