This course is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to create a business plan. All the essential steps are covered, including drafting the original document, identifying the audience, gathering information, researching, describing product plans, and marketing, sales, and accounting terms. Students will come away from the course energized and prepared to write their business plan.
This will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What is a Business Plan For?
- Session Three: A General Business Plan Framework
- Session Four: Identifying Your Audience
- Session Five: Gathering and Analyzing Information
- Session Six: Defining Your Company
- Session Seven: Getting to Work
- Session Eight: Creating a Marketing Strategy
- Session Nine: Creating the Sales Plan
- Session Ten: Developing Financial Projections
- Session Eleven: Putting It All Together
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.