The Internet is full of fascinating places to find information, check out your favorite companies and stores, look for deals, read the news, and much more. However, people don't read information on the web in the same way that they read a printed newspaper, magazine, or a book. As writers, we have to be very aware of how people approach a web page so that we can create interesting and engaging content.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Getting to Know the Web
- Session Three: Tips on Creating a Site Hierarchy
- Session Four: Creating Your Content
- Session Five: Testing the Waters
- Session Six: Deciding What's Fit to Print
- Session Seven: Adding Audio and Video to Your Content
- Session Eight: Getting Your Content Noticed
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.