It is essential to understand how to write reports and proposals that get read. We write reports in a range of formats and a variety of purposes. Whether you need to report on a product analysis, inventory, feasibility studies, or something else, report writing is a skill you will use again and again. Having a method to prepare these documents will help you be as efficient as possible with the task. This course will build on a solid base of writing skills to present information in formal, informal, and proposal styles.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding Proposals
- Module Three: Beginning the Proposal Writing Process
- Module Four: Preparing An Outline
- Module Five: Finding Facts
- Module Six: Writing Skills (I)
- Module Seven: Writing Skills (II)
- Module Eight: Writing the Proposal
- Module Nine: Checking for Readability
- Module Ten: Proofreading and Editing
- Module Eleven: Adding the Final Touches
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.