This course features advanced Balanced Scorecard topics and is a highest level of certification for strategic decision makers and organizational strategists. This course is designed for those who have already attended the BSP Certification course. We have included lectures which are delivered in an interactive manner practical examples mentoring with specific help on each students practical questions shared participant experiences practice sessions and group discussions to facilitate maximum benefits from attending this course. This is a hands-on workshop taught by the most senior facilitating consultant and is designed to enable anyone involved with developing a balanced scorecard system to act as a coordinating change agent or internal consultant to lead and develop a scorecard system.
Who should take this course
Overview of Balanced Scorecard principles:
- Differences among business government and nonprofit scorecard systems
- The Balanced Scorecard development process
- Creating a realistic scorecard development schedule
- Securing resources and getting people on-board
- Change management aspects of Balanced Scorecard systems
- Developing a change management plan
- Advanced scorecard development techniques
- Employee motivation rewards and incentives
- Managing with the Balanced Scorecard
- Implementation issues
- KPI advanced topics and delegate presentations
- Creating KPI alignment by cascading objectives
- KPI development application project for participant organizations
- Managing strategically with performance information
About Course Provider
The Accountants & Auditors Association (AAA) is the national accountancy body of the United Arab Emirates. We are a not-for-profit organization and have Undertaken Key strategic initiatives to develop the accountancy and finance profession in the country. The Association was established in 1997 through a federal mandate with the key objective of building capacity of the national accountancy and finance profession in line with best global practices and standard. We actively work with related authorities to propose the accounting and auditing standards in the country , suggest new regulatory standards for the profession. We deploy the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct to our members.
AAA's mission is to serve our members, the profession and society. We support the Ministry of Economy ‘s vision of achieving 100 professionally qualified UAE nationals in the field of accounting practice by the year 2021. Our core values are: credibility and transparency, professionalism, continuing professional development, effective relationship and partnership management, and community & public service.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.