Strategic Workforce Planning
Strategic Workforce Planning enables the organisation to meet its talent needs and close critical skill gaps using data-driven processes that inform HR initiatives. HR demonstrates strategic value by facilitating financial and operational growth, continuity, or stability. This module outlines a comprehensive, step-by-step approach to designing, implementing, administering, and maintaining an effective strategic workforce plan. This module uses a real-world case study capstone lesson to reinforce the learning objectives.
Human Resource Development
Human Resource Development (HRD) aligns organisational business needs with employees' competencies, knowledge, and skills, effectively closing the gap between them. HR demonstrates strategic value by identifying and creating learning opportunities that increase employee capability and organisational knowledge. This module outlines a comprehensive, step-by-step approach to analysing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating an effective HRD strategy and plan which is also aligned with both career and leadership development.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable
Who should take this course
This comprehensive HR certificate programme is ideally suited for:
- HR generalists or HR specialists seeking to gain further practical skills and up-to-date insights in all of the key domains of HR
- Individuals currently working in HR who lack a formal academic qualification in business or HR
- Individuals considering transitioning into an HR managerial role
- Individuals holding a professional HR or academic qualification acquired over 5 years ago
- Individuals who believe in competency-based, practical, real-world learning experiences
- HR practitioners who prefer an experiential learning environment combined with a shorter, less complex, knowledge-based exam to verify their learning
- Individuals seeking an HR qualification issued by the world's largest HR association - SHRM, but who may not (yet) be eligible or not wish to challenge the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
Certificate of Completion
About Course Provider
Informa Middle East, formerly known as IIR Middle East, has over two decades of regional experience in organising and managing all types of business events. This means that when you attend one of our conferences or training courses you are getting only top quality.
Businesses face many challenges in the 21st century. Dynamic markets and increasing competition require companies to stay one step ahead if they want to succeed. We can help better prepare you for these challenges. Through our diverse range of seminars, conferences and events, we give you the advantage you need by providing you with the latest industry knowledge, business information and training. This allows you and your employees to keep ahead of the game.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.