The success of any business relies on its management of Cash Flow. In other words, Cash In vs Cash Out is quite literally your bread and butter. Learning the fundamentals of managing your business ability to not only conjure up cash but to continue generating and indeed using it is a pinnacle component to your organisations' survival
In this extremely competitive world of business, you don't just want to survive, you need to give yourself the edge to continue to thrive! Giving yourself the opportunity to perform at the top of your game and lead the pack ins essential to gaining amongst your authority amongst your competitors.
Who should take this course
This in depth course is designed for those already within the finance sector; Accountants, Auditors, or those at Directorship level either within or outside of finance.
CPD (Continula Professional Development) accredited by the CPD
This course will enable you to obtain a deeper understanding of what is required to ensure Cash flow success; from the calculation and interpretation of financial ratios to the developing of essentials KPI's and managing vendors risks. You will uncover how to meticulously plan and forecast your working capital and tackle day to day problems in commercial cash management, enabling you to identify the financial health of your business:
- Introduction Cash Flow Management
- The difference between Cash flow and profit
- Relationship between cash flow, profit and risk
- Financial Ratios
- Lists of financial ratios
- Financial ratios based on balance sheet
- Financial ratios based on income statement
- Examples on calculation and interpretation of financial ratios
- Latest development, tools and techniques to permanently improve the cash position and improve working capital
- Cash flow driver and opportunities
- The Cash Conversion Cycle
- Principles applied to accounts receivable
- Gaining more credit from suppliers
- Identifying Vendors risks
- Planning, Forecasting and application
- Various Cash Management issues
- Cash Management Structure Vs Dysfunctional cash management system
About Course Provider
GBA Corporate, the name highlights as a one stop for diversified training. We are one of the most upcoming UK based training company offering extensive training with wide range of training courses. We are based in UK with venues across the globe, providing value training in 15 countries worldwide not only that we customise training as per requirement and even Be Spoke and can reach anywhere in the world for our Clients.
GBA Corporate is the name on which you can rely upon like our clients from diverse sectors across the globe. Our innovative and diversified training courses are designed and delivered by our recognized facilitators known for providing relevant courses in their region.
Our mission is to enhance the skills through our extensive variety of pioneering programs that will help the employees to explore new skills within themselves and build new perspectives though our varied nature.
Our Slogan is our Vision and our mission. It starts with getting to know what your training needs are, understanding in depth and connecting with best approach to deliver results thereby making connections.