Our Fixed & Removable Prosthodontics MClinDent is a comprehensive restorative dentistry course focusing on fixed and removable prosthodontics, designed to advance skills in complex multi-disciplinary dental problems.
Designed for dental practitioners in high-level practice, you will use these skills in your own practice throughout the course. This course is mostly delivered online, so you can study anywhere in the world with minimum disruption to your professional and personal life while benefitting from world-class teaching.
A key feature of this innovative blended learning programme is the face-to-face teaching block which takes place in the first three years. An invaluable way to consolidate learning, and network with peers and teachers, you will benefit from between 9-10 days of continuous intensive training and learning in each of years one to three. Students may now choose to attend this in London or Dubai, at state-of-the-art clinical training facilities in both locations.
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence for teaching and research in dentistry.
- Pioneers of distance learning in dentistry with over 20 years' experience.
- Course material delivered by a team of highly experienced clinical tutors and academics, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Intensive face-to-face training blocks to learn and practice contemporary clinical techniques at world-class training facilities.
- Multi-authored online course text material supported by extensive references and access to institutional library facilities.
- Online support through regular webinars and tutorials presented by core staff and expert tutors.
Who should take this course
Designed for dental practitioners in high-level practice, you will use these skills in your own practice throughout the course.
- Introduction to Fixed & Removable Prosthodontics (30 credits)
- Treatment Planning & Preparation of the Mouth (30 credits)
- Complete Dentures (30 credits)
- Face-to-face training block
King's College London reviews the modules offered on a regular basis to provide up-to-date, innovative and relevant programmes of study.
- Full time overseas fees: Part time tuition fees apply:
About Course Provider
King's College London is one of the top 10 UK universities in the world (QS World University Rankings, 2018/19) and among the oldest in England.
King's vision is to make the world a better place, building on our history of pioneering research that has advanced and shaped modern life, such as: the discovery of the structure of DNA; research to better understand autism and develop life-changing therapies; informing air pollution awareness and policy; research that led to the development of radio, radar, television and mobile phones; and making maths available to the underprivileged. These are all ways that we are having a transformational impact on society.
Our intellectually rigorous teaching environment is coupled with a commitment to providing a rich and supportive student experience. We have more than 31,000 students (of whom nearly 12,800 are postgraduates, with 1,000 students enrolled in online masters courses) from 150 countries worldwide, meaning that students are part of a truly international community. Our 8,500 members of staff collaborate with students to help them get the most out of their degree. Many of our academics are also researchers working within and influencing their industries, meaning that students learn the latest thinking and understand its practical and contemporary relevance.
King's College London and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts are part of King's Health Partners. King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC) is a pioneering global collaboration between one of the world's leading research-led universities and three of London's most successful NHS Foundation Trusts, including leading teaching hospitals and comprehensive mental health services.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.