The MA Israeli Studies is an interdisciplinary degree which explores the history, culture, politics, language and music of Israel.
- Overview duration: The MA is taken full-time over one year or part-time over two or three years.
- Fees 2019/20 UK/EU fees:
Who should take this course
Learn a language as part of this programme
Degree programmes at SOAS - including this one - can include language courses in more than forty African and Asian languages. It is SOAS students' command of an African or Asian language which sets SOAS apart from other universities.
Students take 180 credits, 60 of which are a dissertation and a 120 from taught modules.
Of the taught modules:
- 30 credits are selected as a core module from List A
- 30 further credits are taken as a minor module from List A
- 30 further credits' worth of minor modules are taken from List A or B
- Finally, 30 credits are selected from the approved open options list .
About Course Provider
Our mission is to inspire the next generation to develop ideas for a fairer and more sustainable world. We welcome the brightest minds from over 130 different countries, creating a community that is diverse, vibrant and multinational. From day one at our central London campus, our students are encouraged to challenge conventional views and think globally – and that’s one of the reasons why they develop careers that make a real difference. A SOAS student is typically passionate about their subject, opts to learn a second language, loves to learn, to travel, to be surprised; and is interested and engaged with the world around them.