Are you looking for exciting ways to engage and motivate your team? Look no further. This fast-moving, yet enjoyable and inspirational course will arm you with lots of practical skills to make sure you engage the right people. You'll find out what five energies can truly transform your team. You'll also learn how to deliver feedback that will positively motivate your team too. Leading to more successful productivity for you and your team.
This is an excellent opportunity to truly understand the importance of motivation on your employees and consequently your company's productivity. Find out what types of behaviour, combined with emotions, will improve skills and resulting business. This course sets out to discover the benefits of true employee and customer engagement in order to generate success.
- Groups of 4 and more 15% off original quote - $1995
- Booking at least 1 month in advance 20% off original quote - $1880
Who should take this course
Everyone who manages/leads a team.
Identify Motivation and Engagement:
- People's motivator factors and their power.
- What does Motivation/motivated person look like, sound, feel like?
- Differences in behaviour - When Motivation becomes Engagement?
- What does an engaged employee look like, sound and feel like?
- Engagement and Productivity - signs
- High performing teams
- 5 energies of a high performing team
- Stronger relationships - bigger Productivity and better well-being
- When you build a team, think of tomorrow and not of today
- Build teams and don't just bring people together - recruitment
- Vison and values and motivation
- Strong Company Culture
- Emotional intelligence and motivation
- Two-way communication -open and honest
- FEEDBACK to move them forward not feedback to limit them
- Commitment wheel
About Course Provider
A dynamic and forward-thinking boutique consultancy, we provide executive staffing, bespoke learning solutions and consultancy services to the private and public sectors.
Greek for ‘the two of us’, our name Diomas embodies the belief that ‘two minds are better than one’. This is exactly what we represent in all of our projects; collaborative engagement to maximum effect. We apply this philosophy in everything we do; ensuring our clients receive the best possible service.
It’s more than just the two of us though. We believe that there’s nothing more powerful than the combination of your organisation and our collaborative thinking – the two of us working closely together. Collaboration with you enables us to define the best possible outcomes for your business. Which is why we’re incredibly proud of the results that our valued clients are enjoying.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.