This course covers all the strategies associated with branding and marketing. It enables delegates to get highest Return on Investment from the strategic marketing. In this course participants will learn how to design, implement as well as achieve desired results from the Public Relations as well as Strategic Marketing along with promoting the product and services of their organisations. Also, delegates will be able to apply the right structures, methods, techniques and approach of Public Relations within the fastly ever changing media environment.
Who should take this course
The course is designed for those in relates to Office Managers of CEOs and executive secretaries, Embassy Personnel, Sales Representatives, Brand managers, Strategic Planners, Public Relation officers and individuals relates to PR, Brand.
CPD (Continula Professional Development) accredited by the CPD
Advantages of Strategic Marketing:
- Definition of Strategic Marketing
- Key elements and objectives of it
- Challenges, benefits and important of SM for your company.
- Competitor evaluation, market analysis and marketing positioning
- The Market Mix that is how 4 Ps evolves into 7Ps.
Market and Consumer Research:
- Pros and Cons of 15 types of research
- Discover, analyse, part and target the right markets as per common factors.
- Create targeted, powerful and right messages
- Multiply the blend of communication methods.
- Consumer Behaviour and Behavioural marketing theory.
- Defining brand, its features and what do people invest in a brand?
- Develop, secure, enhance and maintain the long-term value of brand.
- Evaluate and select the right media and mix in order to promote the brand.
- Defend your brand to protect it when it is under attack. Top traps and tricks to avoid it.
Multimedia and social Media:
- Understand the power, scope, immediacy and complexity.
- Monitor what is said, by whom and where.
- Respond to the feedback
- Pro-actively participating in multimedia and social media Dos and Don'ts
Crisis and Issues:
- PR to manage the effect and impact on the brand
- Envision potential sources of an emergency and moderate the dangers.
- Select emergency pioneers, groups and designate assets required Make emergency plans for key inevitabilities
- Practice consistently for the emergency to limit impact in the event that it occurs
- Case studies of effect on associations of good and poor PR emergency the executive
About Course Provider
GBA Corporate, the name highlights as a one stop for diversified training. We are one of the most upcoming UK based training company offering extensive training with wide range of training courses. We are based in UK with venues across the globe, providing value training in 15 countries worldwide not only that we customise training as per requirement and even Be Spoke and can reach anywhere in the world for our Clients.
GBA Corporate is the name on which you can rely upon like our clients from diverse sectors across the globe. Our innovative and diversified training courses are designed and delivered by our recognized facilitators known for providing relevant courses in their region.
Our mission is to enhance the skills through our extensive variety of pioneering programs that will help the employees to explore new skills within themselves and build new perspectives though our varied nature.
Our Slogan is our Vision and our mission. It starts with getting to know what your training needs are, understanding in depth and connecting with best approach to deliver results thereby making connections.