Discover the key issues of innovative entrepreneurship, from how companies identify and exploit both market and technological opportunities, to how they grow and secure finance. This intellectually challenging course gives you a thorough understanding of how (both small and large) entrepreneurial companies can be organised to take advantage of multiple sources of innovation to compete in dynamic environments.
- We have strong links with incubators, experienced entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists, who will provide you with novel insights on the subject.
- Our teaching staff are recognised leaders in their fields and have developed unique and stimulating modules for this programme.
- You will study in the heart of London, where you can have unparalleled access to networking opportunities with successful entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial companies.
Who should take this course
Undergraduate degree with high 2:1 honours (i.e. overall average of at least 65% across all years of study) required with evidence of modules in Mathematics, Statistics or Management.
Courses are divided into modules. You will normally take modules totalling 180 credits.
You are required to take:
- Business Strategy for Entrepreneurs (15 credits)
- International Competitiveness, Business Strategy, and Innovation (15 credits)
- Research Methods (15 credits)
- Venture Financing (15 credits)
- Venture Growth (15 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits)
In addition, you are required to take 45 credits from a range of optional modules, which may typically include:
- Business Model Innovation and Intellectual Property (15 credits)
- Digital Marketing (15 credits)
- Entrepreneurship in the Social and Sustainable Enterprise (15 credits)
- High-tech Entrepreneurship and Commercialisation (15 credits)
- Full time overseas fees:
About Course Provider
King's College London is one of the top 10 UK universities in the world (QS World University Rankings, 2018/19) and among the oldest in England.
King's vision is to make the world a better place, building on our history of pioneering research that has advanced and shaped modern life, such as: the discovery of the structure of DNA; research to better understand autism and develop life-changing therapies; informing air pollution awareness and policy; research that led to the development of radio, radar, television and mobile phones; and making maths available to the underprivileged. These are all ways that we are having a transformational impact on society.
Our intellectually rigorous teaching environment is coupled with a commitment to providing a rich and supportive student experience. We have more than 31,000 students (of whom nearly 12,800 are postgraduates, with 1,000 students enrolled in online masters courses) from 150 countries worldwide, meaning that students are part of a truly international community. Our 8,500 members of staff collaborate with students to help them get the most out of their degree. Many of our academics are also researchers working within and influencing their industries, meaning that students learn the latest thinking and understand its practical and contemporary relevance.
King's College London and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts are part of King's Health Partners. King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC) is a pioneering global collaboration between one of the world's leading research-led universities and three of London's most successful NHS Foundation Trusts, including leading teaching hospitals and comprehensive mental health services.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.