Job description / Role
At AMS we are continuously looking for team players with can-do attitudes. Are you motivated by being part of a team that is helping with the regeneration of nations? We have the right opportunity for you!
The MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR is responsible to ensure the successful and high quality repair of vehicles. The MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR should ensure that all resources such as manpower, materials, methods, and procedures are followed and utilized effectively and efficiently.
The job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Supervises and controls the daily operations of Vehicle Maintenance to ensure compliance to high engineering standards, company policies and contractual requirements. This includes, but is not limited to the management of the operation’s profitability, and efficiency, ensuring adherence to Hazmat, Health and Safety protocol
• Reports on the daily accomplishments and activities of the designated site
• Supervises and monitors the work load of Maintenance staff and sets their priorities, ensuring productivity of daily tasks
• Ensures that all parts requests have been validated and submitted to SCM in a timely manner
• Plans, Organizes and implements the successful and high quality repair and maintenance of vehicles
• Ensures that all workshop documents are processed and captured on the relevant systems in accordance with company policies and standard operating procedures.
The position will report to the Site Manager within the designated site in Afghanistan.
If you are our ideal candidate, you may come with a proven track record of:
• Qualification and certification as Mechanic or Maintenance Technician or relevant
• At least 3 years’ experience in a Supervisory level
• Knowledge about maintenance safety and importance of personal protection equipment
• A can-do-attitude and not afraid of questioning the current state
• Possess a mature and conscientious approach to work
About the Company
AMS brings expertise, innovation and service excellence across a broad range of mission solutions providing resilient, long-term and cost-effective support to Government, Humanitarian and Commercial Organizations.
AMS works closely with clients, enabling them to meet evolving mission sustainment requirements, technical training solutions, supply chain and logistical needs; ensuring the highest standards of performance and mission readiness is achieved in rapidly changing and difficult environments.
Our current operations extend across the Middle East, Central Asia and Africa. With a workforce of more than 3,600 members, we currently operate across more than 60 countries. AMS's highly experienced team of professionals is dedicated to securing success for customers while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity across all our operations.