Job description / Role
- Plan & Document the Upgrade strategy for the CBIO Solution DATA (BSCS, CS, iX Collections, Non-Kernel, POS, DMS) Design & Implement the upgrade using the Product standard tools as possible Cut-Over Planning.
- Tune the upgrade process in partnership with the DBA Assurance of the DATA with the client Implement the configuration data for new feature (baseline, business scenarios etc.)
- Implement Cleansing strategy for application data issues Working with the solution team to ensure the upgraded data will function correctly
- BSCS experience & CBIO experience
- Worked on BSCS upgrades as migration lead before.
- Experience BSCS Baseline setup BSCS Business Scenario configuration BSCS Call detail design (UDS Mapping) Oracle SQL Supervisory, team leadership experience.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Excellent understanding of the Billing systems and applications preferable BSCS ix up to version R4. iX Collections experience would be desirable
- General understanding of system analysis and design.
- Organizational Commitment.
- Customer Oriented Culturally adept and adaptable
- Strong planning, analytical and problem solving skills
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.