Job description / Role
Our client, a reputable consultancy with a strong global presence is seeking a Fluent French speaking Quantity Surveyor with vast experience of working on large scale port and marine projects. The role will be based in Algeria.
• Checks monthly claims from the contractor
• Evaluates site works and materials on site and included in the contractors payment requests
• Prepares the cost control report
• Ensure client satisfaction
• Exercise Quality and Assurance Control on the services provided
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Degree in Quantity Surveying from recognized university
• MRICS qualified is preferred
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in contract management, payment submissions and claims
• Experience of working on large marine/civil projects
• Knowledge of the use of QS software
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation
• Fluent in French
• Must have a consulting background
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.