Job description / Role
- Develop and implement the overall performance management function including the identification of appropriate performance criteria and measures as well as administering performance review programs to ensure effective compliance and equity within Tabuk.
- Manage the Organization and People Review Process and ensure proper succession planning.
- Ensure the development of yearly manpower plans and function reviews to strengthen and leverage the organization.
- Develop & execute talent acquisition fundamentals and tools; Defining needs, and interviewing/ selection criteria and on-boarding.
- Conduct training & development needs assessment to develop a yearly training calendar in line with business objectives.
- Develop and Execute employee engagement plans and initiatives in line with company values and vision.
- Develop and execute recognition programs to promote loyalty and morale.
- Define and implement HR policies, and procedures, that ensure consistency with a positive employee relations environment.
- Provides technical expertise and advice to all departments on identifying and solving HR-related issues.
- Manage the activities of preparing staffing budgets, projections, and manpower planning procedures and practices.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Partner with Corporate HR team to support business unit initiatives
- Oversee the daily operation of our HR Information Systems
- Enroll new hires and enter information including contact details and job titles
- Design manuals and document data processing procedures
- Generate ad-hoc reports (for example, reports on turnover, hiring costs and benefits)
- Collaborate with our IT staff to perform regular tests and upgrades to our HRIS
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfer
Skills and Competencies
- Designs and leverages integrated people strategies based on a holistic understanding of our workforce; enabling the attraction, development, and retention of top talent.
- Anticipates and facilitates the identification of key business changes and the implementation of those changes to achieve the desired end state.
- Drives individual and organizational performance through an aligned and consistent performance management process and system.
- Reinforces global and standardized policies, processes, and technology for service delivery to increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Leads, coaches and develops team members. Drives high engagement and satisfaction. Assures that client expectations are met by team members.
- Develops plans and manages appropriate resources to ensure the completion and implementation of projects or programs on time and within budget. i.e., Conceptualizes and articulates meaningful outcomes and deliverables.
- Manages complex or competing priorities. Updates project goals and plan to meet evolving needs (i.e., appropriate re-scoped projects). Knows when to communicate project issues and progress. Ensures that project deliverables are transitioned into day-to-day practices.
- Knowledge of regulatory laws that affect employment in the respective geography.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or other related fields. Professional Certification in Human Resources is preferred
- Relevant 5-7 years’ experience in HR with a proven track record of achievements in the HR field at a reputable organization. Experience in Pharma is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- SAP user is preferable
- The role is based in Algiers
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.