Job description / Role
• Analyse Import and export documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure accuracy of documentation and verify compliance standard.
• Update import and export systems as needed or locally defined in the assigned country, including data and document storage where necessary.
• Analyse customs duty exemptions and free trade agreements to reduce cost of imports and exports.
• Be responsible and accountable for performance factors related to service level agreements in the country
• Manage daily customs broker operations and ensure performance is monitored, targeting lead time and cost reductions.
• Liaise with customs and local authorities for daily operational issues
• Be responsible and accountable for ensuring all import and export duty tariff codes are correctly applied to incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Comply with customs requirements and manage customs duty costs to a minimal exposure; regularly conduct regulatory self audits for compliance to the latest customs regulations; keep customs documents in proper filing, maintenance and retention systems.
• Manage daily customs and trade compliance issues and reports as per compliance standard.
• Act as a customs knowledge holder for local organizations in the country`
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Logistics Coordinator - Import & Export Documentation
Sun Global DMCC
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
Emad Trade House
|Ras Al Khaimah||6 Apr|