Job description / Role
The EPC Project Director / Manager is in charge of the overall completion of the EPC contract awarded to company within budget and schedule. He is responsible for all contracts (supply/procurement, EPC/Client, Construction/subcontractors) and the site activities as well as all interfaces with projects stakeholders (internal and external). He reports to the Operations Director for contractual issues, schedule, budget, profit & loss responsibilities and progress follow up and manage the project team in charge of the day to day completion of the project.
MISSION AND TASKS
• Project Management: Coordination and interfaces management of project’s stakeholders such as project team, client, administrations, contractors etc. Responsible for implementation of all contractual obligations of company including environmental and social obligations. Organize project’s team and manage communication. Follow up Budget and Overcosts, and Cash Flows.
• Construction Management and Supervision of Site Activities: Organize with local entities site organization and site activities as well as with the Client. Set up the Progress measurement tool, organize invoicing approval process with contractors. Follow up the Schedule with contractors, raise any deviation to the Operations Director and propose actions to mitigate any delay. Organize with the Site the Quality Control Plan based on company policy. Organize with the site the HSE Plan based on company / client policy.
• Reporting: Issue a monthly report to the Operations Director with status of Progress, Schedule, Budget and Overcosts, Contractual issues and Forecast. Supervise the Site in its daily and weekly reports
Main internal interlocutors
• Operations Director, Construction Director, Functional Managers - Contracting, Engineering, Accounting, Legal, Site Manager and Supervisors
Main external interlocutors
• Clients, Contractors, Advisors and Consultants, Govt. Administrations
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor of Engineering
Other qualifications /skills
• Proficiency in various software used in Project Management
Experience required for the position
• Candidates should have strong knowledge in Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management with minimum 20 years of experience in execution of multi million dollar Oil & Gas Projects. Candidate should have executed from start to finish at least one EPC project of USD 500 million value or more as a Project Director or Project Manager.
• Strong commercial acumen
• Organized, autonomous.
• Good interpersonal skills, capability to work in team
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Detail oriented
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Accommodation & Transport provided. Single status preferred.
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Project Director - PMC/Program Management
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager (Oil & Gas Construction)
Copperfield Business Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
Qatar Project Management (QPM)