Job description / Role
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, inter-company vouchers/ journal entries and Import documentation, costing.
- Production costing, WIP evaluation, monitor cost allocation.
- Inventory monitoring & verification.
- Ensure all Trade finance, Forex, Wire Transfer, Banking Facilities are regularly monitored.
- Develop and maintain an annual work schedule for all routine Finance department and monitor progress on a regular basis.
- Review and approve supplier invoices and as per terms of the contract/PO and facilitate timely payments to suppliers & ensure receivables collection are collected within timeframe.
- Prepare & Review monthly cash flow projection and ensure payments are within limits of projection.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
- Develop Policies & procedures for the Finance department and to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting, cash flow, Banking, monthly and year end closing.
- Managing internal and external financial audit of the Company.
- Comply with local financial legal requirements by studying existing tax, labour and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Position : Qualified Chief Accountant. ( INDIAN – MALE )
- Qualification : Mater Degree in Finance.
- Experience : Min. 6 to 8 Years exp. in Manufacturing & Trading.
- Accounting Software : Tally, other ERP systems – (Preference - Knowledge of SAP)
- Skills : Excellent Skills in Excel, Communication, Presentation etc.
- Language : English – (Portuguese – added advantage)
- Location : Angola (Africa) candidates willing to move can only apply.
About the Company
Reamna International FZCo. is a free zone company established in June 06, 2005 and it’s registered office is at FZS1 AP03, Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE.
Ever since its inception Reamna is engaged in general trading business activities. We deal in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
We strive for synergy between technology, systems and human resources, to produce products and services that meet the quality, performance and price aspirations of our customers without compromising social and environmental responsibilities.