Job description / Role
• The Store Manager is one of the key roles, you will ensure delivery of the best possible shopping experience to customers to gain their loyalty by providing product availability & good quality of service in a store where standards are well maintained.
• Working together with head office and other store managers to improve the overall “shopping experience” you will be responsible for store standards, friendly helpful staff, availability, freshness.
• Ensures managers/supervisors have personal objectives and KPI’s which cascade down the department deliverables, you will regularly reviews performance and provide annual performance rating for your direct reports.
• Motivates the employees and monitor employee satisfaction within area and plan and execute strategies for improvement.
• Coach/guide staff on an ad-hoc basis to ensure the highest standards of customer service.
• Put plans in place to achieve targeted sales and to keep operating cost of the store within the targets.
• Organizes and lead regular team meetings to communicate the action plans with the corresponding team and to review the progress.
• Review the performance of the store on a regular basis and take corrective actions to over achieve the targets in a proactive approach.
• Monitor daily routines and ensure they are completed by the staff properly such as ordering, receiving, price checks, shelf replenishment etc.
• Overall responsibility for staff availability.
• Identify training needs of the store staff and coordinate training plans with head office teams.
• Develop talent with in the team.
• Ensure all food safety and hygiene standards are achieved, loss prevention standards and procedures are followed strictly and maintain a safe working environment and staff comply with safety routines.
• Customer focus.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Dynamic and result driven.
• Lead by example.
• Store Management experience in multicultural environment.
• Team management and discipline.
• Perform and comply with routines.
• Positive, constructive, solution oriented.
• Basic MS Office skills.
• Fluent in Portuguese
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.