Job description / Role
QHSE Manager - Australian National
Sydney based with regular continental travel
This leading international principal contractor is looking to appoint a QHSE Manager in its Sydney operation.
The Australian government has invested heavily in infrastructure over the last few years there are a number of significant projects currently under construction, such as the Inland Railway and Western Sydney Airport, with many more major schemes at tender stage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising tenders and managing ongoing projects and can expect the role to involve regular travel across Oceania.
* Be Australian nationals (client stipulation due to visa restrictions)
* Be from a tier 1 main contractor background with experience of a variety of large scale build and civils schemes
* Have a full understanding of QHSE regulations and a knowledge of local regulatory bodies
* Have relevant QHSE qualifications
* Be comfortable with regular travel
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
About the Company
At Search, our extensive knowledge and experience of recruiting in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Energy and the Oil and Gas industries mean that no-one is better placed to find your ideal role. Our consultants have strong links internationally and can help you find a role in various locations throughout the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Whether you're looking for a Construction Manager or an Technical Director, Search can help.