Job description / Role
Leadership opportunity at a Large Government Organisation in Perth, Western Australia!
In this role, you will lead a team that will optimize the safe movement of people and freight across the Metropolitan State Road Network.
- The team are a group of highly skilled professionals that set and implement strategies for operational improvements through the functions of route and area based performance management, traffic signal optimisation, operational modelling, and the use of big data analytics.
- You will be the leader of up to 26 managers.
AED 335,968 to 388,912 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + 9.5% Superannuation
Extensive skill, knowledge and experience in:
- Road network congestion management in a major city
- Application of urban traffic theory, operational traffic modelling, traffic cause and effect analysis, traffic signal optimisation and civil road works
- Network performance analysis and development programs for road use improvement
- Building and enhancing stakeholder relationships
- Managing financial, technological, physical and other resources within agreed allocations to achieve agreed outcomes
- Managing employee behaviour, performance and development
- Sponsorship/relocation assistance may be provided for the successful candidate
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.