Job description / Role
Leadership Opportunity with a Large State Department in Perth, Western Australia
In this role, you will lead a team that will provide traffic management services which directly impact the road users throughout Western Australia.
- The large team of highly skilled professionals provide specialist technical advice and traffic management services which includes the critical responsibility for approval of all lines, signs and regulatory devices.
- Key to the role is complex stakeholder relationship management interfacing and collaborating with Local Government and the wider community.
- Managing a team of up to 33 managers.
AED 335,968 to 388,912 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + 9.5% Superannuation
Extensive skill, knowledge and experience in:
- Managing traffic management services for a road network in a major city
- Policy development and implementation related to traffic management services on a large and complex road network
- Managing financial, technological, physical and other resources within agreed allocations to meet agreed outcomes
- Managing employee behaviour, performance and development
- Building and enhancing stakeholder relationships
- Negotiation and facilitation
MUST have knowledge of:
- National traffic management policies and standards
- Policies and practices on Occupational Safety and Health, and on EEO, diversity and equity
- Possession of a current Western Australian 'C' Class motor vehicle drivers licence or approved equivalent
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.