Job description / Role
• Develop clear opinions to support forward-looking ratings on funds and other investment vehicles based on research that focuses on the funds’ management, strategy, parent company, performance and expenses.
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis using our databases, monitoring regulatory information, interviewing portfolio managers, and conducting on-site due diligence visits of asset-management firms.
• Monitor important developments in the fund industry, markets, and the broader economy.
• Develop expertise in various asset classes, asset management firms, and the overall industry.
• Author analytical research reports, articles, and industry studies.
• Discuss ratings and reports with external institutional clients and internal investment management group.
• Represent Morningstar by speaking to media, conferences, industry associations and regulators.
• Attractive Salary Package
• A bachelor's degree is required; a graduate degree and/or Chartered Financial Analyst® designation (or progress toward one or the other) is preferred
• At least four years of previous relevant work experience
• Passion for investing and for helping investors make better investment decisions
• Excellent analytical, writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work at times independently, and at other times within a collaborative environment
• Demonstrated expertise in equities, fixed income, multi-asset class, or alternatives is desirable
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.