Job description / Role
• Direct oversight of the lease administration staff
• Employee recruitment
• Employee time management
• Employee annual reviews
• Responsibility for managing the following services with the lease administration service line:
• Client Onboarding Service
• Lease Abstraction Service
• Ongoing Lease System Management Service
• Rent Payments/Receivables Service
• Operating Expense Payment Service
• Lease Audit Service
• Management of lease administration service line finances, including:
• Client Billings
• Organizational budget
• Budget forecasting and reporting
• Pricing model development
• Oversight and responsibility of operational concerns:
• Operational Reporting
• Employee Training
• Standard operating process development
• Process governance
• Quality assurance
• Customer satisfaction
• Customer relationship management
• Sales Support and Response Marketing
• Participate in sales related meetings with potential clients
• Generate service pricing estimates
• Participate in client requests for proposals
• Develop sales collateral
• Develop presentation materials regarding
• Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, real estate, or similar field preferred.
• Advanced degree in business, real estate or law preferred, but not required
• Proven track record of successfully leading large teams of employees
• Qualified candidates will have at least 10 years of relevant experience in the commercial real estate lease administration industry and/or paralegal, accounting or property management fields having worked in either (or both) the Landlord or Tenant sector.
• Working experience with commercial real estate leases and industry standard applications.
• Process-driven work style
• Analytical, pays attention to detail, but finds satisfaction with production.
• Provides high degree of professional customer service to both internal and external parties.
• Excellent communications and organization, follow-through and follow-up, meet commitments and deadlines.
• Able to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, effectively handle stressful situations, and work with minimal direction/supervision.
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners
• Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful
• Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.