Job description / Role
• Manage and optimize function space to ensure effective use of space.
• Analyze historical demand and create best practice scenarios to measure business opportunities against ideal date patterns, rooms to space ratio, food and beverage contributions and total revenue.
• Track and audit all space assignments on a daily basis
• Maintain the Group Rooms Control Log (GRC).
• Daily logging and distribution of definite and tentative bookings, cancellations, and revaluation’s.
• Generate the Weekly Sales Activity Report.
• Preparation and typing of the Advanced Sales Report/Director of Marketing Letter at the end of each month (to be in Corporate Office by the 3rd working day of the month)
• Prepare and distribute monthly forecast.
• Generate 30-60-90 day forecasts as needed by the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales.
• Preparation and typing of Monthly Inventory Growth Analysis.
• Responsible for the OSCAR Program and its parameters.
• Maintain a Kill file for Lead information.
• Maintain a Lost Business file.
• Distribution of Housing Pick-up Reports, Firm Rate Commitment Forms, and convention memoranda from Convention and Visitors Bureau.
• Give group histories to other hotels, and obtain them from the hotel as needed.
• Must have full knowledge of the Sales Administration Manual and ensure that procedures are being followed.
• Aid the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales in monitoring the KRA benchmarks.
• Responsible to maintain monthly recap with reservations to insure GRC blocks is the same as Reservation blocks.
• Attend Weekly Sales Meetings
• Attractive Salary Package
• Assist Director of Marketing with coordination of special promotion mailings.
• Assist the office manager and the Director of Marketing in special projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Hospitality Management is preferred.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.