Job description / Role
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Senior Engineer plays an integral role in providing expert advice on all stages of their assigned package of work.
• Establish strong client relationships, promoting ongoing partnering arrangements.
• Intimate understanding of the package schedule, budget and resourcing requirements.
• Effective oversight of budget vs forecast vs actual, providing analysis where required.
• Intimate understanding of the contract, ensuring variations are identified and billed where required.
• Effective project delivery, including programme development, staging and construction methodology.
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
• Proactively mentor the junior project team, identifying upskilling requirements where necessary
• Subcontractor selection and management
• Work with the PM to inspect works to ensure that they are constructed in accordance with the engineering designs, contract specifications and regulatory requirements.
Summary of Contracts:
Projects are typically in regional areas of Western Australia
1. Civil construction for Main Roads WA
2. Mine site services for many tier 1 and 2 mining clients, including;
a. LV access roads
b. Main Roads/Highways
c. Detailed earthworks including, excavation, trenching, trimming and compaction.
d. Bulk Earthworks
e. Stormwater management including installation of RC / CSP pipes and culverts
f. Tailings Dams and turkeys nests
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 8 Years’ experience working on civil infrastructure projects
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
• Demonstrable experience working as an SPE on infrastructure projects
• Proficient in the use of MS Project or Primavera
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|
Senior Project Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jun|
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Graduate Civil Engineer
Quest Search & Selection