Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultancy who have an excellent reputation and a track record of working on major projects all over the world. They are currently working on the construction of a tunnel as part of a new rail system in Australia and are looking to recruit an experienced lead tunnel design specialist for the following;
• Leading and supervising the team of technical personnel dedicated to the overall Tunnel Disciplines Design.
• Leading, monitoring and supervising teams of technical personnel, liaison between the Tunnel Design Manager and all the design discipline leaders for the successful design submission.
• Coordinate, provide, check and monitoring all the design phases (preliminary design, detailed design and IFC “issue for construction”) and technical support to the Client (the Contractor) during the construction phase (CPS).
• Ensure that recommended design complies with technical requirements and specifications, enactments, codes, standards and regulations and has taken into consideration the construction methodologies, associated Temporary Works and Contractor’s Equipment and available resources.
• Design implementation with BIM.
• Candidates should have a degree in civil engineering or a similar related subject and must have a proven experience in the design of tunnels and underground structures.
• Experience of projects evolving TBM's and railway construction is preferred.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration