Job description / Role
• Develops and executes of a standardized category management platform via strategic component implementation in order to improve the company's financial performance.
• Implements components include process and policy development, performance management, compliance management, talent management, supplier management, IT integration, and internal relationship building
• Supports functional activities include establishing accountabilities at different levels within procurement and category management
• Communicates policies and business drivers clearly and compellingly
• Drives improved procurement performance
• Integrates procurement and category management objectives with business' objectives
• Assesses staff competencies
• Develops and retains high performing staff
• Links procurement and category management business plans to supplier partner strategies,
• Develops relationships with key business decision makers internally and externally,
• Integrates e-commerce into the long range procurement/category management strategic plan.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelors Procurement, business management or related area 10 Years + Procurement with supervisory/management experience in food service industry
• Candidates must have previous food service purchasing experience
• Division Performance Food service
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.