We live in an ever-changing world one which doesn't stop shifting at the doorstep of your business. However these changes don't necessarily have to be restrictive and with appropriate management your business can thrive with the diversity and opportunities change can bring. Change management is a structured approach to transitioning individuals teams and businesses from a current state to a desired future state. This course aims to equip participants to understand commit to and embrace changes in the business environment.
Who should take this course
Business owners, Managers Supervisors, Team leaders, Project managers, Programme managers, HR professionals.
Module 1 - Change and the organization:
- Defining change.
- Why organisations need to change.
- Organisational cultures and the change experience.
- The Change Curve Design of the change programme.
Module 2 - Change and the individual:
- The impact of change on the individual and implications for planning.
- The 'People focused' change management plan
- Supporting successful change
Module 3 - Communications and Stakeholder Management:
- Identify and analyse stakeholders
- Minimise disruption
- Develop effective influencing strategies
- Selling in the benefits
- The theory of effective communications
- Communication channels
- Communications plan Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the communications
Module 4 - Education and learning support:
- The learning process Identifying and meeting learning needs
- The implications of 'learning styles' on design of learning interventions
- Coaching counselling and training
- Team building and support
Module 5 - Change impact:
- Manage the change journey and business continuity
- Embed the change
- Assess the wider impacts of the change
- Develop a change management plan
Module 6 - Change readiness:
- Build motivation to change
- Build organisational readiness for change
- Prepare for resistance
Module 7 - Review and Evaluation:
- Setting up Focus groups
- Demonstrating why the change was necessary
- Measuring progress
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.