The loss of valuable leadership can cripple a company. Business succession planning is essentially preparing successors to take on vital leadership roles when the need arises. It is essential to the long-term survival of a company. Every company should have a form of succession planning in its portfolio as it is not the expected absences that can cripple a company but the unexpected ones. Whether it is preparing someone to take over a position of leadership in a corporation or the sole proprietor of a small business this course will teach you the difference between succession planning and mere replacement planning. How you prepare people to take on the responsibilities of leadership so that the company thrives in the transition is just as important as picking the right person for the job.
Who should take this course
HR managers HR professionals Senior managers OD professionals
Module 1 - Developing an HR Strategy:
- Evolution of HR from Tactical to Strategic.
- Definition of HR Roles.
- HR Business Partners.
- The Role of HR within Strategy Formulation.
- Organisational Aims and Culture.
- The keys to success in Strategic Business Planning.
Module 2 - Succession planning vs Replacement Planning:
- What is Business Succession Planning?
- What Is Replacement Planning?
- Differences Between Deciding
- What You Need Case Study
Module 3 - Preparing for the Planning Process:
- How to Set Parameters for the Planning Process
- Should You Establish a Committee?
- How to Gather Operational
- Data Case Study
Module 4 - Developing the Succession Plan:
- Prioritize What the Succession Plan
- Will Address Set Goals and Objectives
- Develop a Strategy for Achieving Goals
- Draft the Plan Case Study
Module 5 - Understanding Talent Management:
- Guidelines Importance & Benefits
- Challenges Key Elements to Developing a Winning Strategy Case Study
Module 6 - Coaching Training & Development:
- Setting Goals Developing Options P
- roviding Feedback Wrapping Up Case Study
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.