The aim of training and development is to maximise business performance by identifying training needs in the organisation and then deliver training to meet those needs. This course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the training/L&D function. You will learn from case studies and practical exercises how to plan the training process develop and deliver training programmes communicate with participants and evaluate the impact of the training.
Who should take this course
Everybody associated with training:
Trainers Training/L&D consultants Training designers and writers Training administrators HR professionals with Training/L&D responsibilities
Module 1 - Training in context:
- Program introduction seminar outline and your objectives
- What does training do?
- The training cycle The four dimensional
- TNA model Linking TNA to one training process
Module 2 - Training design and materials:
- Challenges facing training
- Training design what's needed
- The training plan
Three critical documents:
- The specification the trainer's manual the participants' manual
- Creating visual aids
- Addressing the needs of the learner - WIIFM
Module 3 - Delivering training Coordinator's role:
- Trainer's preparation
- Role and place of tests in training
- Understanding where validation fits
- Dealing with problem learners
Module 4 - Training evaluation and follow-up:
- Measuring the effectiveness of training
- Knowledge transfer skill competence or performance
- Collating and presenting the client with results
- Completing the cycle
- Coaching and mentoring its role and effectiveness
Module 5 - Training costs and value:
- Types of data required
- Getting to grips with simple unit costs
- Outline budgets
- Celebrating training success
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.