Job description / Role
• Organize and lead project-related meetings and presentations
• Coordinate with client, team members, sub-consultants and prepare proposals
• Perform planning phase activities, including project research and investigations, assessment of project feasibility, and provide input to project team on civil engineering related issues
• Perform and direct all aspects of civil engineering design including layout/geometry, grading, drainage, paving, water, sewer, and erosion control. Projects may include land development (all types/sectors), roadway/intersection design, hydrology/hydraulic storm water modeling, hydraulic modeling of pipe networks, preparation of construction plans and related design reports
• Prepare complete submission packages, supporting calculations, cost estimates, project schedules, and other duties
• Monitor and control project progress, staffing, budgets, and methods of analysis and objectives and keep client informed of progress, budget, work progress and challenges
• Plan and execute QA/QC plan for individual projects
• Attractive Salary Package
• Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in relevant site civil or land development engineering
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university
• A Florida Professional Engineer (P.E.) license is required or must be able to obtain within first 6 months of employment
• A track record of successful projects and a strong working knowledge of civil engineering design including storm water, utilities, paving, geometric roadway design, grading and earthwork
• Demonstrated project management experience to nurture existing clients and to develop new multi-disciplined opportunities to expand the practice in the geography including developing, recommending and introducing innovation to our clients’ projects
• Complete understanding of all phases of contract administration and execution, including scope definition, contract terms/conditions, negotiation, financial project management and complete contract performance (schedule and financial)
• A strong background in both private and public sector clients including commercial, residential, and mixed use developers as well as local governmental clients with the ability to coordinate the entire project effort, client interaction and project management
• Demonstrated ability to lead, communicate, and build trust, rapport and effective working relationships, both internally within a multidisciplinary team and externally, including public involvement / engagements and making presentations to regulatory boards
• An affinity for community involvement and visible local engagement is preferred to help promote the company’s services and presence in the geography
• Ability to travel as required
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.